CO2 prices in your areas?

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Reaction score
Yes that's the one. They actually delivered it to a hardware store near Mansfield which is much closer to where I live. Great customer service.

Brewnaldo

Landlord.
Reaction score
I just paid 30 quid for a refill at Russells of Larbert.

All the more rage inducing considering I didnt just run out naturally, but pished all that gassy goodness into the atmosphere via a yet to be determined(have my suspicions) leak.

xozzx

Reaction score
I am still £35 with hobbyweld. Although it is a lot more than others are paying, I dont really care... I am not careful to conserve my CO2 and one cylinder still lasts me about a year. If I could get one for £20 I would be saving about £1 /month, not going to stress over that

simon12

THBF Sponsor
THBF Sponsor
Reaction score
Mines gone from £9+VAT to £11.50+VAT from Seller Gas they told me they don't supply home brewers but some one on here said they supplied them.

MickDundee

Landlord.
Reaction score
I use Hobbyweld and got a refill last week for the usual price of £35. They are one of the most expensive but also just about the only place with a depot in Dundee.

My last cylinder lasted 14 months and I use it to transfer , force carb, dispense and to push sanitiser around from keg/fermenter to keg/fermenter so I can’t really complain too much.

Africa_Craig

Reaction score
£1 increase from my supplier in Reading, now £17.50 per 6.35kg refill.
Hey - I am new to Reading and just bought a kegging setup. I am now looking for gas and was wondering if you would let me know where you purchased yours please?

Graz

Landlord.
Reaction score
Haven't bought any gas since the shortages happened, last refill was just before it all kicked off (lucky!).

I use a local place that does their own rent free cylinders, £24 for 5kg, perhaps more expensive than some places but it is convenient. Will have to wait until my next refill to see if their prices have gone up.

Latest posts