CO2 Refills in the Southwest

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thear25

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

After hours of searching and evening talking to the local brewery I'm still in a pickle. Talking to Norm and ready to put my order in for the whole keg get-up but the problem I'm having is finding somewhere local to refill a CO2 Cylinder.

Any of you chaps or chappettes found somewhere near Bath or Bristol that'll deal with a homebrewer and fill up a 2Kg cylinder?

Cheers,
Chris

in these health and saftey days we live you won't get a refill on an uncertified cylinder anywhere around bristol, bath that i have found

Best thing to do is try bristol gas they do CO2 cylinders from 19 quid up depending on size (plus a deposit on the cylinder around £20)

there is also white cellar supplies in Lawrence hill bristol similar price 20 quid for a fill + cylinder deposit

and BOC in bedminster

Ya beat me to it lardy! I pm'd the op to explain it and mentioned bcb too.

Recognise the user names straight away.... well after spending a little too long a coffee break on my new favourite forum.

Sent Matt(?) an email to try and get myself an invite to the Craft Brewers meeting next week. In the mean time would you mind giving me some advice on who to talk to or where to go to get a Cornelius set up started. Got some links from the forum(s) already but do you guys have a preferred, local, source of kegs?

Luckily time is on my side as the lager I want to fill the corny has only been on the go for a couple of days, however having to source and cleaned out 160 bottles this month, I fancy investing some more money!

Cheers,
Chris

Back