Co2 Stirling Area

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lothian Supply Company in Livingstone......................£40 deposit and only £5 per refill.

Just looking for a CO2 supplier in the Stirling area . Checked the forum and just wondering is Russells Gas still the best place to get it?

I get mine there. The Livingston one posted is cheaper, but Stirling is much easier and closer for me

Because of lockdown i was just going to get mine from Russells they are Now £65 deposit and £30 refill
Hi - I've done the same but I did think the price was a bit ouch and I'm sort of wishing now I'd travelled a bit further to get the £5 refill at Lothian supply company. So I think it might be a case of seeing how long a cylinder lasts as the £30 refill could quickly become uneconomic.

Anna

Because of lockdown i was just going to get mine from Russells they are Now £65 deposit and £30 refill

Yikes! That's a huge hike in price. I have one of their canisters at the moment, but I don't think I'll be getting it refilled there for that price. I have been paying them about £2.50 a month, and only £15 a refill. I wonder if they've changed supplier to BOC?

Hi All
I got a refill from Russel's of Larbert about 4 weeks ago and it was only £17. Hopethis helps.
Regards
Patch

That's roughly what I was paying. I wonder where it leaves those of us that are paying monthly and have been paying only 15-17 quid a refill?

Back