CO2 Supplier near Banbury

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stears

Reaction score
Howdy all. I'm looking at moving from bottling to kegging, but I'm having some trouble finding a CO2 supplier in Banbury (we're basically on the border of Oxfordshire and Warwickshire) - most of my search results seem to turn up stale data.

Does anyone have any experience trying to get CO2 in the area?

Thanks in advance!

Philip

In case anybody comes across this in future, in the end, I gave Bodicote Flyover Farm Shop in Banbury a call, and they were able to supply me with food-grade CO2 (6kg) from Hobbyweld.

They only had the one in stock, so YMMV.

I first tried pinging them on facebook messenger, without success, but they picked up the phone quickly when I called this morning.

I was looking at the one in Brize Norton as an alternative, but it was around a 50 minute journey each way, vs around 10 minutes, for me.

The hobby weld stuff was a 65 GBP deposit, and 33 GBP for gas, so definitely dearer.

I was looking at the one in Brize Norton as an alternative, but it was around a 50 minute journey each way, vs around 10 minutes, for me.

The hobby weld stuff was a 65 GBP deposit, and 33 GBP for gas, so definitely dearer.
I chose Hobbyweld also, not on price but on convenience, they delivered and we were in lockdown at the time.

Latest posts

Back