CO2 Worcester / Tewkesbury

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graz

Landlord.
Reaction score
Thought I had a local place lined up for a CO2 cylinder but having gone there this afternoon they only do a smaller cylinder that you have to buy outright and then pay for refills or rent a regular one for £5 month neither of which I want to do, so...

Anyone recommend a supplier of rent free 6.5kg / pub sized CO2 cylinders either in or near Worcester or Tewkesbury?

Cheers,

Graz

Don't worry folks, I think I have it sorted, good old Adams Gas. They have a stockist in Cheltenham, a motor factors conversely, but anyway paid them a visit today, said they had one in stock, paid and then it turns out they didn't but could get one for later. Going to collect tomorrow hopefully, they have my money now so better come up with the goods :D (Paid on a credit card so all safe).

Thanks for your help :p

You're sorted for gas then. Have you got your cornys and assorted gubbins ready?

Gas can be a nightmare glad you’ve got it sorted. I’ve gone to a fire extinguisher company near me for my refills. The pub gas companies here in Essex refuse to do business sadly

You're sorted for gas then. Have you got your cornys and assorted gubbins ready?

More or less yes, bought the whole kit and caboodle from BrewKegTap. Got to drill a few holes in my fridge but what is more pressing is that I have some beer nearing readiness that I want to put in the corny keg. Need the CO2 to seal and purge it if nothing else for now but getting the kegerator sorted and the beer force carbed will come very soon after that!

Latest posts

Back