Collaborative Malt Group Buy - September

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dkain30 @ecirpian I have added 3kg of rice hulls to your orders.

If you've already paid for your order, please send the extra £3, or if you haven't paid we're ready when you are :)

This group buy round is now closed but you all can still add 3kg packs to existing orders in this round (if we have the stock) but no more full sacks. Let me or Obadiah know if you need to add.

Will advise collection dates, but anticipating last week of August.

Will start the next round soon, anticipating December/January delivery.

Cheers

I've scanned over this thread and I'm interested in a sack of extra pale malts and I'm in Chester. I currently get one from a local brewery for £25. Where are the pickup points for this bulk buying setup?

Hi @Telemaster18 Thanks for your interest!
This round is closed as we reached the 40 sack multiple we need to order. Will open the next round next week and we can order once we get to the next 40 sacks. Collection from Sandbach ior soneone living your way may relay it.

We will create a new post soon.

@Obadiah Boondoggle - no panic, but when you get a minute can you send me your address then I will know how much time I need to get to you. I should be able to get to you on the 25th of all is ready by then, just need to know your preferred collection times.
Cheers Ian

1629809784220.png

The August collaborative buy has now arrived - the big brown bag on top is rice hulls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back