Company closing offering clearance sale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just been on and ordered a few MJ craft series kits for £14 each with dry hops, the hops and the yeast must be worth about £5-£7.

Just been on and ordered a few MJ craft series kits for £14 each with dry hops, the hops and the yeast must be worth about £5-£7.
The Craft Series must be practically gone as quite a number have informed me they ordered this great series. Very good offers!

Quite sure your not. Perhaps it was the way I worded it? Kegged is closing and their new Company I believe are going to develop their own range of extract, part and all grain recipe kits under the Brewnitions brand.

Was hoping my delivery today would arrive when SWMBO was out of the house, but sod's law...nope. This is going to be a significantly sized boxed too, which makes it look even worse! 😁

My SWMBO was leaving for Town and met the delivery van, literally in our drive. Helped to carry boxes in and said we would have a little "talk" when she arrives home?

Decided to cut open one half of the pouch of the Pils kit last night, to check the instructions, but cut open the extract side instead. 🤦🏼‍♂️ Oh well, had to put a brew on! 😄

Received my package today, only ordered it on Thursday. Can’t wait to get the single hop IPA on the go.

Back