• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Complete BIAB Setup

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbins

Reaction score
Hello All

Moving house and lack of brewing mean I'm selling my whole set up.

This includes everything you need to grow yeast. Full brew day equipment. Fermentation fridge. Grains (old) hops (old but still in sealed packets about 1.5kg).

I've used the same kit since I've started and it's not let me down and easy to use. Search on my username to see previous brews.

I'm happy to talk through anything if you want to DM me or come across to have a look. I'm based in Northallerton in North Yorkshire.

I'm looking for £300 OVNO A good price to get a complete home brewery.

I can send photos via whatssap. I've not got the time to try and remember how to post pictures on here!

Any questions please get in touch.

Thanks

John

Hi Steve

I'd rather sell it as a job lot. If I don't get any takers in a week or so I will consider splitting it all up.

Cheers

John

Hi, I’m still interested in the bench capper and flask, and possibly the fermenter, I live Darlington so could pick up fairly soon. If you decide to split it up just keep me in mind. Thanks

If this were to be split up i may be interested in the Kettle and some grains.

Price reduced to £175.

Moving in a week and it needs to go!

I'm trying to sell it as a job lot as I need it all away before I move house.

No worries, if you don't have any luck and change your mind drop me a message. I'd have took the lot but ive just built a fermentation fridge and i dont bottle any better as it is all kegged.

Back