Confused

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Insolito

Reaction score
So, my beer is bottled yet the taste across the brew is different.
Some are sour, some are bitter, some are hoppy yet they all come from the same batch?

I'm really confused? has this happened to anyone else?

Hey dude, it was a generic IPA extract kit (i added my own Hops //Citra//El Diablo//Amerello) .. fermented for 2 weeks and bottled for 2 weeks :)
it was my first brew :)

I have ordered my BrewZilla what comes in a months time so i have started on extract kits :)

OK. I reckon it's still conditioning. I bottle my stuff and don't touch it for six weeks and that's after at least 2 weeks fermentation, maybe a bit more. Give it time to mellow down.
I appreciate that, as it's your first brew and you've been patient for a month, you reckon you should start reaping the rewards. Agreed, but it won't be hurried. Get another brew on and get down to Asda to start building up a collection of bottles for that one, too.

Awesome advise! :) i have already bottled my next brew and have ordered a new kit .. this should see me through till i get my grain brewzilla :)

Latest posts

Back