Connecting sodastream to regulator.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We lived in Banastre Drive from 1999-2001 and we have a house that we rent out in Mercer Street. Where's the Firkin pub? 😹

A while ago when it first opened but it was a bit smelly. Apparently they have added some ventilation
Yes it not my kind of place, flat real ale I’d rather brew and drink my own, but my Daughter and son in law love the place, each to there own👍

We lived in Banastre Drive from 1999-2001 and we have a house that we rent out in Mercer Street. Where's the Firkin pub? 😹
Yes we know those two areas well, we have a rental on the birds estate Whimbrel Ave, the Firkin is a micro kind of shop on the high street that sells micro breweries ales, sit in, it does get very busy

Hi

I also have a soda stream converter connected to a keg land mk 4 regulator. It started to leak co2 last week - I think because it got hot in the sun. So I did tighten the screw on the regulator input socket which seemed to fix it. However, I‘m wondering if I should be disconnecting the sodastream gas bottle and only screw it on when needed? It does lose a little bit of gas everytime I screw it on or off, but I don’t want it leaking when I’m not around. Or would I be OK leaving it screwed on to the regulator (but keep it out of the sun 🙂)

thanks!

Latest posts

Back