Constant supply of beer

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a mate in work that drinks 12 cans a night minimum aldi ***** that's 84 a week apart from a few extras he might have on the weekend possibly 94

My drinking buddies often had thier wives/girlfriends with them when we used to meet up,Most of the girls drank pints and could keep up no bother.

Re:> MyQul

Heh heh i like it I live in scotland now and dont go to the pubs anymore (money and lack of a decent local).
All this was when i lived in your part of the world;)

To be honest i wish i could turn the clock back.
Now where did i misslay that Tardis.????

Re:> MyQul

Heh heh i like it I live in scotland now and dont go to the pubs anymore (money and lack of a decent local).
All this was when i lived in your part of the world;)

To be honest i wish i could turn the clock back.
Now where did i misslay that Tardis.????

Apart from the hipster waifs, the women around here do have forearms like brickies

Going even more off topic I NEVER drink larger now,ONLY traditional beers.
And in much smaller quantities.

How,Why,and When i made the change i have no idea.!!!

Have to admit that I do like the milder carbonation ales more these days. Lager seems over carbed but even as a youngster I even thought some lagers were way too fizzy (in Belfast it was usually harp lager)

Think my favorite is Guinness/murphys stout. I can't or last time I tried murphys, couldn't taste the difference between the 2

I too like a Guiness but i find its just sooooo smooth it slips down far, far, to easy

Lately ive taken to enjoying the odd bottle of Mc,Ewans Champion.
Bags of taste just what i like

Latest posts

Back