• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cool Brewing Bag

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

josh18t

Reaction score
Had this for about a year now but no longer need it as I’ve upgraded to a more elaborate setup.

I generally had one to two frozen 2 litre bottles in it to keep the temps down during summer months and it does work very well for something so simple.

Also used it to keep temps up with a hot water bottle which also worked well.

Has one nick on the inside which I did when I first got it but other than that it’s in perfect condition.

At the moment I’d like collection only from the Walthamstow area (E17)

Looking for £30

Yep me too, a good bit of kit to own. Great to keep the party kegs cold as well as a FV bag.

If you get no takers to pick up and will at that point consider posting/courier I'd be interested depending on cost of postage. Let me know please. Cheers!

Thanks guys but due to the size of packing it up I don’t think I’d be able to post it for much less than £10. It’s not heavy just quite big.

I can also meet in central London if that’s easier for anyone.

Or I can drop off to a buyer at the homebrew con in London on November 24th.

I'd be interested in it and am just down the road in Leyton.

If @jafski wants to pay the £10 post then happy to give him first refusal though?

I was hoping to not post really and £10 was a bit of a guesstimate as I haven’t packaged it up and got a quote.

Leyton is very near though as I’m on the side of Walthamstow closest to Leyton anyway.

If that’s breaking any selling rules guys please let me know.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back