Cooper lager

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r_Mark

Reaction score
Hi everyone I just got me a coopers draught lager kit with some light spray malt and glucose any tips on making this will be appreciated even though I have brewed for years on and off I am still learning thanks in advance people.

Good thing about that Cooper's is that it's good to go once fermentation is over and then carbonated. You'll be fine if you followed the instructions ;d Plenty of AG lager brewers here, which means alot of patience which I don't have hence porters, stouts and bitters xD

Ok so I mixed the spray malt with cold water in a jug put it in the fermenting bucket then boiled some water disolved 300ml sugar in it with the 500ml of glucose and warmed the can of coopers in the sink I added the water with sugar and glucose to the spray malt the added the coopers can then gsve it all a good mix with a stirring spoon topped it all upto 23 litres the took a gravity reading and it was around 6.5 maybe a little bit more added the yeast and put the lid in its in a cupboard .now wait for it to brew .anyone know roughly what AVB will be from 6.5 ?

Ok so I mixed the spray malt with cold water in a jug put it in the fermenting bucket then boiled some water disolved 300ml sugar in it with the 500ml of glucose and warmed the can of coopers in the sink I added the water with sugar and glucose to the spray malt the added the coopers can then gsve it all a good mix with a stirring spoon topped it all upto 23 litres the took a gravity reading and it was around 6.5 maybe a little bit more added the yeast and put the lid in its in a cupboard .now wait for it to brew .anyone know roughly what AVB will be from 6.5 ?
1.065? if you get it down to 1.010 it'll be around 7.2%

Back