Coopers Draught Beer kit

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lazylizard

Reaction score
Hi

Bought a Coopers Draught Beer kit and as the usual coopers instructions on the side of the tin are awful i researched online about temps etc for this beer...

I got conflicting results some saying 'Try to start the ferment at 22C and allow the brew temperature to drop down to 13C - 15C over the period of 12 to 24hrs'

another saying 'keep first stage between 18-24 throughout' ... just wondered has anyone brewed this kit and what is the ideal temp..

many thanks

CJB

Hi

Bought a Coopers Draught Beer kit and as the usual coopers instructions on the side of the tin are awful i researched online about temps etc for this beer...

I got conflicting results some saying 'Try to start the ferment at 22C and allow the brew temperature to drop down to 13C - 15C over the period of 12 to 24hrs'

another saying 'keep first stage between 18-24 throughout' ... just wondered has anyone brewed this kit and what is the ideal temp..

many thanks

CJB
I do quite a few Coopers kits and ferment around 20. It takes a day or so to ferment strongly and the main fermentation is finished in about 2-3 days. I leave it a week in the fermenter a another week in the secondary.

Latest posts

Back