COP26

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Watch to the end -

“Sir you are Representing The United States of America please try not to fall asleep”

An old man, jet lagged, everyone around him is yawning, too. Doesn't mean he's any less capable of doing his job.
I actually thought he was deep in prayer. I know I'd be if I had to sit through that lot. 😊

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HSD
There is a very good reason why we used to pension folk off at 65yrs age.
Old guys (like me,) just cant take the punishment anymore.!!!!
Sad for the "elderly" person concerned.But thats life.

I grant that there is some genetic variation,
ie some live to 70 others over 100
Also "Life kills" ( Thats the one that did for me.!!!)

In Britain we had the same problem. I used to watch PMQs on tv.It was very,very obvious that Corbyn had passed his sell by date.

I actually thought he was deep in prayer. I know I'd be if I had to sit through that lot.

To be honest his speech was a bit of a car crash why they need to have such a long speech is beyond me they all know why they are there just get on with it.

Greta Thunberg to world leaders at COP26: "You can shove your climate crisis up your ****!"

Since ALL of Britians historical industries are now long gone.

Time to pass the baton to others,Perhaps.????

Since ALL of Britians historical industries are now long gone.

Time to pass the baton to others,Perhaps.????
Not quite sure what you mean by this? This is the 26th UN Climate Change conference and it’s the first time it’s ever been held in the U.K.

We’ll be “passing the baton” to Egypt in about 2 week’s time.

Last edited:
To be fair

1635843563917.png

Not sure I think Boris is in Prayer here.

Everyone else in Masks too

big lunch at conference, boring presentation it's going to happen. - I've dozed off a few times during the 2pm slot. When I was in my 40's even :laugh8:
A tip from a presenter - eat protein not carbs for lunch.

Think about what some people would be saying if this photo was of Biden as opposed to Boris.

The problem for me is you don't know if the photographer snapped Boris as he closed his eyes for a couple of seconds or if he was flat out like Biden, are there any videos of Boris going to sleep?

1635870519379.png

Top notch protesting at Ineos Grangemouth today, fake money, figures vomiting oil, mass projections onto the cooling towers. Great stuff all round.

Go back millions of years..to the time of the dinosaurs. Before the seasons were established when it was summer or sub tropical all over the earth,when the poles had forests and volcanic activity across the globe was huge,spewing billions of tons of c0 gasses into the atmosphere. Was this global warming? Did the increased c0 gasses contribute to the massive forests which then increased oxygen levels enabling super size animals? Who knows..?

Who knows..?

I'm sure lots of experts in the field know pretty well. It's no secret that we now know the earth has suffered big changes in temperature over millennia. But that doesn't mean that climate change caused by mankind's efforts isn't any less important..

Given that most of our brews vent co2 and our hops can come from the otherside of the world. I'm surprised there haven't been demonstrations outside our homes, especially H's wink...

Back