Cornelius gas

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cockerhoop

Reaction score
Just bought a 19 Ltr, AEB. It has not tap or gas connects. I have a couple of s30 gas bottles.
Not sure which way to go. I’ve seen mini regulator that malt killer does that can connect to s30 bottle. Or should I forget them and get a larger bottle like the BOC 2kg ones and a different regulator.
Any suggestions appreciated.

Just bought a 19 Ltr, AEB. It has not tap or gas connects. I have a couple of s30 gas bottles.
Not sure which way to go. I’ve seen mini regulator that malt killer does that can connect to s30 bottle. Or should I forget them and get a larger bottle like the BOC 2kg ones and a different regulator.
Any suggestions appreciated.
The cheapest way to buy gas is the 5.2.kg bottles like pubs use

This is what I do - here you can get a refill for £15 a time - but you have to pay a deposit on the bottle

My suggestion would be to email [email protected] and ask his advice - he is very helpful or @BenParr at Keg That

Forget them! I have fitted s30 valves to most of my corny kegs for taking to parties etc and now I cant be them locally anymore! Best use a proper co2 bottle and like me if you take them on tour get. Soda stream bottle and regulator!

Yeah, to be honest, for ease of availability, if you want something portable, go sodastream, else if it's remaining stationary, 6.35kg CO2 bottle. Adaptors for fitting sodastream to regulators are readily available, as are sodastream refills themselves.

Sodastream is great with this regulator. They are nice to take away on holiday and have a portable setup.

If you are going down route of the home bar you need a big one, this regulator is great for Co2.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back