Corni Keg

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey she is in the huff and you were right wanted me to pay for a week in spain.

She has now gone out and prob wont be back

Never mind mate.... :thumb:

you'll always have your cornis to keep you company :lol: & they won't take up so much room inbed :rofl:

havent told her i bought them.

Got them after the holiday thing and she went to the gym or was it Jim not quite sure.

Im quite happy looking at my production line and thinking what lager/ale to put in my cornis first

:drunk:

Cussword said:
Just picked up my third Corny today (thanks Aleman). Now I don't yet have a herd, it's more like a small family :grin:
I got eleven don'tcha know (thanks Aleman).

Worked out at a tenner apiece after I'd sold some other gear on :lol:

I still need to get a bunch of O-rings off Norm.

I was asked about selling a couple, but that was last month, I haven't heard anything back from the bloke and I think that offer has now expired.

We're going away for a couple of weeks on the boat, I think I may have to take a couple of kegs along for the ride, I've worked out where to stow them but haven't decided where to run the beer lines or set up a tap.

My preciousss :party:

Cussword said:
Just picked up my third Corny today (thanks Aleman). Now I don't yet have a herd, it's more like a small family :grin:
How many do you need to class then an "herd"??
BB

Cussword said:

After a small accident on ebay my cornie count just hit 3 too, if only it had happened earlier. In light of this I have decided to lower my 'hate you' status to 'somewhat miffed with you'. :lol:

Cussword said:
Ner Ner, Ner, Ner Ner, Just because you were driving :grin:
Hope your day went well Chris. Wine is in the fridge, Thanks

Day was absolutely brilliant for me, less so for Tony between the stables flooding and his noisy neighbour. The brewing was a hoot, shame its a 70 min drive so no chance of getting SWMBO to drop off and pickup. :nono:

It was really nice to meet Tony and yourself, plus your bosses. :D

Friday said:
I think I have 20 or so functional cornies. I don't know how it happened but I think it may be time to thin the herd.

I operate "Happy Acres" care home for Cornies, where you can be assured they'll spend the rest of their life being well looked after. It's a free service and only costs postage to our purpose build facilities.

Back