Cornies IN STOCK

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KegThat

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hi all, at the end of next week, I will be getting some top quality refurbished AEB cornies in and at the end of the month - some brand new cornies.

Prices will be:
Refurbished: £60
Brand New: £75

Looking forward to getting them out to you guys!

Cheers

Last edited:
Post removed.

Could i remind members that sponsors pay for the privilege of posting here and that privilege allows them to -

• Create threads within the Sponsors forum.
  • Post/comment about their own products and business.
  • Promote their business.
  • Respond to comments by users about their products.
It is not a place for general discussion by members, by all means discuss the item in any thread posted by a sponsor but please do not discuss other HBS, sponsors or their items in a sponsors thread, thanks.

Post removed.

Could i remind members that sponsors pay for the privilege of posting here and that privilege allows them to -

• Create threads within the Sponsors forum.
  • Post/comment about their own products and business.
  • Promote their business.
  • Respond to comments by users about their products.
It is not a place for general discussion by members, by all means discuss the item in any thread posted by a sponsor but please do not discuss other HBS, sponsors or their items in a sponsors thread, thanks.
Hi mate just curious about this one - happy to hear what others have to say and if its someone who might have found somewhere cheaper would love to know so I can work on making my prices as competitive as possible :) Any chance I could find out what was said? :)

Hi Ben
Are the new ones AEB as well ?.
Will they be the smaller diameter ones ?
Hi :)

1617737662334.png

These are the specifications I have been sent from my contact in AEB, they are being purchased directly from their factory and are currently being made. Must say I am excited!

Hi :)

View attachment 44695

These are the specifications I have been sent from my contact in AEB, they are being purchased directly from their factory and are currently being made. Must say I am excited!
The refurbished ones from other sellers are often the older but shorter and wider kegs.
Might be worth confirming that. Good luck.

The refurbished ones from other sellers are often the older but shorter and wider kegs.
Might be worth confirming that. Good luck.
I think the specs posted are for the new kegs that are coming into stock at the end of the month as they were a responce to my post asking for dimensions of the new kegs.

Hi all! Been a nightmare getting refurbed ones into the country not sure where they are but they on the way! The refurbed ones only coming from Poland so not sure what the big hassle is! Will keep you all updated :)

Back