Corny Fridge

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mancer62

Landlord.
Reaction score
Is there anyway of buying a fridge thats been converted to hold corny kegs?
Id be very interested.

Think i'm looking for something lot less high tech less flashy and cheaper...I'm thinking more along the lines of a converted 2nd hand under counter fridge...I house my kegs co2 cylinder in cupboard under stairs. So no need for appearances just as long as the fridge holds a cple of kegs.

Think i'm looking for something lot less high tech less flashy and cheaper...I'm thinking more along the lines of a converted 2nd hand under counter fridge...I house my kegs co2 cylinder in cupboard under stairs. So no need for appearances just as long as the fridge holds a cple of kegs.
If you aren't looking for anything flashy, isn't it just a case of drilling X number of holes in the front of it with a hole saw?

I picked up an old fridge from gumtree for free, which I've just got a keg in at the moment with a picnic tap on the end of a line. I plan to convert it into a proper kegerator in the summer. Should be able to fit 3 kegs in :thumb:

Latest posts

Back