Corny keg fittings

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ezza

Regular.
Reaction score
Hi
I have a corny on order that should arrive today and now realise I am unsure of what fittings I will need to add gas and eventually dispense beer! Thankyou in advance.

Have you got any other equipment?

You will need gas, a regulator. Beer and gas line. You will need John Guest fittings for the lines. Gas and beer posts. Plus a tap.

Where did you buy the keg from?

In its most simplest form:

Gas bottle -> Regulator -> Gas disconnect -> Keg <<<<beer>>>> Keg-> Liquid Disconnect -> Picnic Tap.

You'll need a bit of gas / beer line to connect it all. You can use push fit connectors (John Guest) or barbed. That choice will dictate what type of disconnects you buy either ones with a barbed fitting or with a threaded fitting onto which you screw a push fit adapter.

One very cheap bit of equipment if you are not using a manifold, get an inline check valve for your main gas line coming out of your reg.Protects your reg from getting any liquid in it.

Is there an all included fittings kit I can buy?
I second Leon’s suggestion of emailing Brewkegtap. They do a number of all-in-one kegging kits and I’m sure they’ll do one without the keg for you if you ask. They’ll probably give you advice in beer line length etc as well.

Their customer service is usually excellent.

Out of stock
Probably be back in stock tomorrow.
UPDATE 27/02/21- We are waiting on a delivery of liquid out (MFL) disconnects to complete these kits. These are due to arrive Wednesday 3rd March. We anticipate sending out these preorders on either Wednesday or Thursday but due to current delays with and unpredictability of international shipments dispatch could be later than this.

Sodastream CO2 Mini Gas Regulator Gas Line Corny Cornelius Keg Charger Ball Lock on Ebay=worth it?

Latest posts

Back