Corny Keg Pricing

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve picked up two sets of the three packs over the past few months from THBC and they have been fine.
I did have an issue with incorrect fittings on one keg, had me going for a while until I realised. I couldn’t fit the correct fitting onto the peg, was close to getting the hammer out!
picked up a couple of spare pegs and swapped out the incorrect peg, plain sailing after that!
They come pressurised and with a spare set of O rings.

Fast delivery too if I remember correctly 👍

I was all set to get three reconditioned ones from them but heard a few bad reports on here, think a member had one keg that they just couldn't get to seal and the after sales at HBC weren't great in dealing with it. On that basis and having already bought quite a bit of kit from BrewKegTap I went with them. £165 for three reconditioned kegs, I didn't mind spending the extra £12.

I've bought 4 from THBC three of which were reconditioned and the other was used. The only difference is the used keg was a taller slimmer model but just needed a change of orings although had been pressurised prior to delivery and had not been leaking. Will contemplate getting a few more in the future.

Earlier this year I bought a reconditioned three pack from THBC when they had a sale on, as it worked out cheaper than buying other used kegs via auction, they arrived quickly and well packed, shiny clean and pressurised.

The only significant difference between these and my existing kegs were these ones from THBC were slightly shorter and wider, they hold the same amount as my other kegs though which were a mix of Britvic / Firestone type.

Id buy them again if I ever found myself needing more kegs

Thanks all for making the effort to reply. Have checked out brew keg tap also. Was originally thinking second hand off Gumtree or otherwise would be the ticket but they seem very competitive from these guys.

Cheers all!

They seem to go for around 65 to 70 quid on Ebay when I was looking then I joined this forum and Brewkegtap was mentioned here, also the kit they sell for the Kegerator conversion just looked better than others I had seen, and when I took the plunge I was warned they will breed, up to 5 for now lol

Latest posts

Back