Corny keg questions

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also check the nylon washer where the regulator meets the cylinder, any cracks, dents or stray whiskers of metal could cause a leak.

It was from brewuk as part of the corny package. I guess that could also be a potential cause of the leak.... Gutted as no beer till next week as i drank the bottles I used as left over from the racking into the corny!! Not buying beer out of pride lol
Shhhh But Tesco are doing boxes of 15 660ml bottles of Heineken for £15 (Today Friday) , I bought two. Thought it was worth it just for the bottles when I'm done.

Shhhh But Tesco are doing boxes of 15 660ml bottles of Heineken for £15 (Today Friday) , I bought two. Thought it was worth it just for the bottles when I'm done.
Green bottles though, so will let uv light in and skunk your beer unless you keep them somewhere dark. And it’s Heineken! 😉

Green bottles though, so will let uv light in and skunk your beer unless you keep them somewhere dark. And it’s Heineken! 😉
UV light? bloody hell that was weeks ago. I doubt whether we'll see it again till next summer. :tongue:

932DB18B-D7CC-4177-AA9C-07F261D7B6FD.gif

Thought I’d update.. New co2 cylinder and attached regulator. This time I’m getting a tank supply pressure. Have star san every connection and no bubbles anywhere. Will be watching carefully and turning cylinder off after serving!

Latest posts

Back