Cost of kegging

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kegland mark IV reg happy with a Beer gas mix. But you need someone who is putting beer gas in a normal CO2 cylinder for this. I'm not sure if beer gas comes in these normally , I think it's in a nitrogen type cylinder and that needs a different stem on the regulator or a different regulator.
You can get a kegland mk4 regulator with the correct fitting for mixed gas from BrewKegTap but they are sold out at the minute. I have 2 mk4's, one for CO2 and one for mixed, the only difference is the connection

Attachments

• 16255588368628233348282322732213.jpg
    16255588368628233348282322732213.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 45
What's the benefit of mixed gas with short beer lines? I thought it was so the beer wasn't over-carbonated when high pressures were needed for the long beer lines you have in pubs. Is there another reason?

What's the benefit of mixed gas with short beer lines? I thought it was so the beer wasn't over-carbonated when high pressures were needed for the long beer lines you have in pubs. Is there another reason?
Nitro beers, I have only ever used my mixed gas for a stout. I had drunk half of the keg with CO2 before getting the mixed gas and it did make a massive difference to it

Hi, is anyone using a 60/40 gas mix? If so do you need a special regulator or will a normal Co2 regulator do?
And does anyone know of anywhere in or near south Cumbria where I can buy a 6kg bottle?
Jrgases pal cheap as chips and free delivery

Latest posts

Back