Could you make me some marrow wine?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crunch time if anyone has any input? A lot of reading has mixed results for success. Might just chop the rest up and Chuck it in the fv.

Oh and I bought some bananas (not sure of spelling, I never eat them)

Crunch time if anyone has any input? A lot of reading has mixed results for success. Might just chop the rest up and Chuck it in the fv.

Oh and I bought some bananas (not sure of spelling, I never eat them)

I'd rip the wife's tights off (I shouldn't be wearing them anyway) and give that method a try using a bucket with a lid to keep the flies away. :thumb::thumb:

I'm not sure that our local Morrisons requires me to be able to spell the fruits I buy; but if they did I would never get any of those syphilis fruits that are like little oranges and are sold with their leaves still attached. :whistle:

This got filtered the other day using the clearbrite filter. It has a yeasty taste. But should settle with time. Racked into Demi's for now. Tastes like it will be lovely in a year.

Believe it or not, this is still in the shed on the work bench buried behind ****, will fish it out bank holiday. It's got white mold on the top, so I'm not holding out much hope

Latest posts

Back