Covid -19 has risen "significantly".

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Co-incidently, this popped up in my weekly digest of the latest journal articles i should be keeping aware of.

https://casereports.bmj.com/content/bmjcr/15/7/e250553.full.pdf
The final learning point is probably the most pertainent
  • This case report further highlights the potential toxicity of supplements that are largely considered safe until taken in unsafe amounts or in unsafe combinations.

What the article doesn't say is that the majority of people who end up on unsafe combinations do so at the hands of naturopaths or other such quack practitioners.

Co-incidently, this popped up in my weekly digest of the latest journal articles i should be keeping aware of.

https://casereports.bmj.com/content/bmjcr/15/7/e250553.full.pdf
The final learning point is probably the most pertainent
  • This case report further highlights the potential toxicity of supplements that are largely considered safe until taken in unsafe amounts or in unsafe combinations.

What the article doesn't say is that the majority of people who end up on unsafe combinations do so at the hands of naturopaths or other such quack practitioners.
The patient was taking 26 supplements including 150,000iu vitamin D daily!

The patient was taking 26 supplements including 150,000iu vitamin D daily!
The variety and amount of supplements being taken makes me think a naturopath or similar were involved.

Depressingly, the biggest culprit for this sort of nonsense in my part of the world was a GP. He got struck off on 2015, the tipping point was treating an autistic child with a bleach preparation. More depressingly, his business has boomed since he hasn't had a regular day job to distract him.

Hi Gerry hope you are both ok, i must admit i have become a little complacent i don't use a mask anymore unless i have to and i respect those who do, but we have hand gel in the door bins of the car and little one's we carry round with us and we use them a lot when going through doors ie toilets and shops, i do sometimes wonder if we are asymptomatic when you have it and don't show symptoms i say that because in my last job in the bakery my boss used to say how come you never get a cold or ill in 30 years i had less than 6 months off work, take care mate and stay safe
I was the same as yourself but happened to pick it up at my inlaws on father's day but thought it was inevitable in the end.

I was the same as yourself but happened to pick it up at my inlaws on father's day but thought it was inevitable in the end.
God, I hope that it’s not “inevitable”!

As “vulnerable persons” (due to our age) we try to avoid Covid …. !

I nearly Posted “like the plague!” which is exactly what it is: and like the plague we hope that it can be avoided!
:hat:

God, I hope that it’s not “inevitable”!

As “vulnerable persons” (due to our age) we try to avoid Covid …. !

I nearly Posted “like the plague!” which is exactly what it is: and like the plague we hope that it can be avoided!
:hat:
All you can do is be vigilant a d keep doing what you've been doing and hopefully you will both avoid it..

Cave ne descendas!!
1657538018205.png

Latest posts

Back