Covid-19 the second wave.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're allowed an opinion. Opinion does not hold the same value as fact, no matter how much time the media seems intent on giving the latter.

And whilst everybody is entitled to an opinion, everyone else has the right to call absolute ******** on it when it's the ravings of a lunatic.
People don't believe even if you show them the facts. If it's not uttered on the BBC then it didn't happen to some people.
Even when the "official" facts are contradictory to the next fact they give you. They can't help but suck it all up. Some people have no common sense.

Just an example of the cross information out there I have had a tab open for weeks with a google news search for "covid immunity" which I refresh most days and mainly just read the headlines and there 50/50 between, study shows there is no long term resistance, and study confirms long term immunity.

Just an example of the cross information out there I have had a tab open for weeks with a google news search for "covid immunity" which I refresh most days and mainly just read the headlines and there 50/50 between, study shows there is no long term resistance, and study confirms long term immunity.
They say they are going on the science but the science that is leading them is by those who have one hell of a lot to gain financially.
You can find as many scientists saying one thing as you can find the other these days depending on what they are selling these days.

I'm not a scientist but have an interest in science (as most people who make home brew do, even if they don't realise it).
They say they are going on the science but the science that is leading them is by those who have one hell of a lot to gain financially.
You can find as many scientists saying one thing as you can find the other these days depending on what they are selling these days.
I find this sort of statement dangerous. I'm not saying @tonybaloni doesn't have a right to express an option but I have respect for people that have spent many years studying their areas of scientific interest to further human knowledge. I'm sure there may be a very small minority of "scientists" that put money, grants or notoriety before the scientific truth but if you're making a statement like this please back it up with some evidence or source material.
I don't want our children to believe science is a subject that people mock or think is corrupt in some way. Yes our current situation is scary and we don't have all the answers but it will be science and scientists that will provide the best answers we will get!

Last edited:
I'm not a scientist but have an interest in science (as most people who make home brew do, even if they don't realise it).

I find this sort of statement dangerous. I'm not saying @tonybaloni doesn't have a right to express an option but I have respect for people that have spent many years studying their areas of scientific interest to further human knowledge. I'm sure there may be a very small minority of "scientists" that put money, grants or notoriety before the scientific truth but if you're making a statement like this please back it up with some evidence or source material.
I don't want our children to believe science is a subject that people mock or think is corrupt in some way. Yes our current situation is scary and we don't have all the answers but it will be science and scientists that will provide the best answers we will get!
No doubt extremely dangerous, almost explosive. But it's fine for scientists to do whatever they want & we'll just happily let them get on with it without question.
I suggest you take a look at this.:
Circulating vaccine-derived poliovirus type 2 – Sudan
Or even this:
Vaccine Damage Payment

But I'm dangerous for asking questions?

I'm also not sure what point your're making with those links. WHO reports are made using scientific evidence. No one is saying scientists always get things right but no one else is going to.

It wasn't a question, it was a statement.
I ask questions of them but I have to find my own answers. You call me dangerous why?
You made a statement that was no more valid than mine. Yet I can back mine with as much evidence as you like. Non of it mentioned
on the mainstream media !
The BBC should be reporting this stuff but they don't. Which is more dangerous? Who should you be questioning?
The covid virus isn't even dangerous.

High consequence infectious diseases (HCID)

Yet nobody on here seems to question why are they doing this to us?

I ask questions of them but I have to find my own answers. You call me dangerous why?
You made a statement that was no more valid than mine. Yet I can back mine with as much evidence as you like. Non of it mentioned
The BBC should be reporting this stuff but they don't. Which is more dangerous? Who should you be questioning?

I didn't call you dangerous. I didn't make a statement, I expressed an opinion on your statement of fact.
The rest I feel isn't worthy of a reply.

I try and avoid the MSM a lot now I do read some but am very careful with it, when you read these, you are reading someones narrowed opinion with its own agenda, they will tell you what they want to tell you and not tell you what doesn't suit their narative.

All of them are as bad at it. The daily mail get its cop for this and rightly so but Guardian is just as messed up IMO and the BBC I think thats probably the worst.

It is danerous getting info from anywhere these days and I always take it with a pinch of salt read but I don't see why the above are regarded as trustworthy , I try and get a bit of everything and come up with something in the middle. It is also handy knowing people in certain lines of work who can often put an angle on how things really are.

Hum. Stop listening to the drivel put out by everyone else. Instead, listen to you? Yeah, that makes sense 🥴. (And you are ... ).
A fan of David Icke by the sounds of it.

Science is merely based on opinion. When lots agree with an opinion that's the accepted one.
A Bill Gates funded Polio vaccine has actually caused large outbreaks of Polio in Africa. ( You won't see this on the BBC though) New science seems to be a little bit like Russian roulette which is probably a problem of no accepted theory as it's all new theory.
I think I'll wait a while before I accept a covid vaccine since the companies running it have forced the government to accept responsibility if it all goes wrong.

Two things.

1: you do not know what science is.

2: 2+2=5 is an acceptable truth statement according to you.

Please skip all vaccines from now on. Show the medical mafia who's boss! Best to skip all medical practices altogether, the science behind it may not agree with you!!1

Two things.

1: you do not know what science is.

2: 2+2=5 is an acceptable truth statement according to you.

Please skip all vaccines from now on. Show the medical mafia who's boss! Best to skip all medical practices altogether, the science behind it may not agree with you!!1
I suggest you read a little more of the thread.

I think the clue is in the surname
Baloney
foolish or deceptive talk; nonsense.
"I don't buy it—it's all a load of baloney"

Insults from the two who don't even pay or haven't been around as long as me.. Don't worry the forum won't be getting a bean of mine in future & when it comes to the time to renew they will find out why.
I give an opinion get moderated because the politics doesn't fit the moderator. If this is your business model I doubt whether you'll expand much further.
You either allow politics or you don't. Not just the politics you agree with.

Back