Covid 19 Update for all Customers

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B2B

THBF Sponsor.
Reaction score
Covid 19 update.PNG

To all Brew2Bottle customers,

As Coronavirus becomes more of a threat in the UK, the chance of the virus spreading increases. Brew2Bottle have set up several safeguarding procedures In order to prevent the spread to our customers and staff. Any staff members who may come into contact with your product must follow a strict hygiene procedure, ensuring packing stations (and hands) are cleaned consistently throughout the day.

We are committed to follow any guidelines put in place by the Government and the World Health Organisation and will be keeping a close eye on any updates following the current pandemic.

So far we have no reported cases of COVID-19 within the Brew2Bottle team, meaning any deliveries you receive from us pose no threat of infection. If one of our team members becomes ill or show symptoms of illness, we will ensure they follow the guidelines provided by the Government and that they remain in isolation to protect us and yourselves. None of our team have recently traveled to or returned from any areas that pose a threat.

At the moment we are receiving and processing an unprecedented amount of orders, we have increased our orders with suppliers and processing orders as fast as is humanly possible but please bare with us if you order isn't dispatched immediately.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch at [email protected] or call us on 01254 315082.

For any information on Coronavirus please refer to the NHS website - https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/

We hope you stay in good health during this difficult time, thank you!

Brew2Bottle

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that the sales of home brew stuff has gone up significantly due to this. Obviously us alchys are worried about the supermarket beer stocks and the pubs closing.

Thanks for the update B2B.

I love that the sales of home brew stuff has gone up significantly due to this. Obviously us alchys are worried about the supermarket beer stocks and the pubs closing.

Thanks for the update B2B.

My delivery from another (non sponsor ) online homebrew shop is delayed presumably also due to increased demand. I am not sure it is due to worry about shops running out but more people suddenly thinking cant go to work - loads of time for a brewday. I panic bought 25kg of MO and a bench-top capper yesterday even though I have 7 kegs and a couple of PBs.

Back