Covid the jab and the final stage.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1614102542795.png

Hancock has said the figures all week are going to be pants, and this is supported by the documents the Scottish government released a while back outlining what they were expecting when in terms of doses. The good news, however, is at the back end of this month we should start really picking up to levels even higher than before, which is encouraging.

Maybe that’s good. Maybe your government has been waiting to see what we are offered so your government can offer something better! 🤔
I doubt it H. Wales has been in lockdown since before Christmas.
Herr Drakeford is now probably polishing has half-track to do a tour of duty along Llandudno promenade.
But he won't be going to the pub as he's teetotal...and also banned from every pub in North Wales!
I'm not holding my breath on any restrictions in any magnitude to be relaxed any time soon...then I won't be disappointed.

Wife and I had the Pfizer jab yesterday morning.
Very well organized, in and out after a 10 minute sit down.
Bit of a sore arm this morning, but nott stopped me getting a Chinook IPA on the go.
No other side effects.athumb..

My wife and I had ours yesterday evening no problem then, but bad nights sleep and just got up wth slight headache and a few aches.

Glad to hear it went well Bri.
Morning mate
Thank you.
Next day hit like a freight train!!
No meds..out with a light!! Woke up suddenly (instead of 05:30-am) half nine..fluffy teeth and a bead like a medicine ball.
No side affect on the jab as such as the jab was in my bad arm and it got no feeling this side.
Obv my immune system will be all over the place.
Today feel Fresh as a whatsitchops...flat packed meds seem not as bad.
it’s got me ready to battle my outhouse refurb....all will revealed in my new thread soon
Our lass (a nurse) had hers a few weeks ago, only headach, and other covid systems so she gets a weekly test. As I have. Negitive each time. Thank god.
Keep safe guys and girls..we’re not out of the woods..not time to get complacent..most of us (like me has full lockdown since early last year.
I feel for all thsts lost friends and family, but self survival is the key.
We’ll get there...like a fine wine..takes time🤔😉
Bri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back