Covid the jab and the final stage.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had my second vaccination, feeling **** ... need a bad cat brew to recover 🍺👍

Already mentioned in an earlier post that I had my second Oxford/AZ jab a couple of weeks ago. Aside from the sore arm (courtesy of Nurse Ratched), I had no other side effects this time. However, when my wife had her first Oxford/AZ jab she came out in itchy red blotches. A call to NHS 111 confirmed that they were aware of this side effect, and they advised her to take over the counter antihistamine tablets. These cleared up the rash in a couple of days.
A few days ago she attended the local vaccination centre for her second dose. She was asked about side effects from the first dose, and when she reported what had happened they refused to give the second jab. She was told that she would have to have it under medical supervision at the local hospital. She is currently waiting for the appointment. . . . . . . . . . To be continued 🤞

1620142955123.png

Portugal, Gibraltar and Israel are among 12 countries added to a green list of travel destinations from 17 May for people in England, the transport secretary has said. (BBC NEWS)

Anyone returning from those countries - deemed safest under a new traffic light system - will not have to quarantine.

Covid tests will be required before and after travel.

Grant Shapps called the step "tentative" as there remained "concern about resurgence of Covid".

Turkey, the Maldives and Nepal have been added to the red list, meaning travellers from those destinations will have to quarantine in a hotel for 10 days on their return.

Speaking at a Downing Street briefing, Mr Shapps said the removal of restrictions was "necessarily cautious", adding: "We must make sure the countries we reconnect with are safe."

He said people looking to travel should check any restrictions that apply to new arrivals.

Countries on the green, amber and red lists would be reviewed every three weeks from 17 May.

The full list of 12 countries and territories people in England can travel to without having to quarantine upon return are:
  • Portugal
  • Israel
  • Singapore
  • Australia
  • New Zealand
  • Brunei
  • Iceland
  • Gibraltar
  • Falkland Islands
  • Faroe Islands
  • South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
  • St Helena, Tristan de Cunha, Ascension Island

So our football fans going to Turkey or Poland for cup finals will have to quarantine upon return.
It would make sense to hold the two finals in England and Portugal.

Apparently they wont switch it so our fans wont be able to go if they cannot quarantine when they get back, after what happened over the breakaway you would have thought they would have bent over backwards to do something decent for the fans, yet again they show they don't give a ****.

Apparently they wont switch it so our fans wont be able to go if they cannot quarantine when they get back, after what happened over the breakaway you would have thought they would have bent over backwards to do something decent for the fans, yet again they show they don't give a ****.
Strange how United are running an approved trip to the final. 24 hour trip. Subsidised by United taking £200 off the cost.

Just got my arm pricked

As a healthy and fit guy in his 30s (just). I expect to feel like **** tomorrow 😂

AZ

Had it at 4pm so far fine but expect the chills tomorrow

Girlfriend had hers at 9am and she was fine when I last spoke to her about 40 mins ago AZ also she's 42 and has a hyper active 5 year old to look after if she's under the weather tomorrow 😖
Ha! So you're a toy boy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back