Craig tube suspended

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel bad for him, but if he's not backed up his stuff he's mental.

I used to really enjoy his videos but the constant being on the defensive about being a kit brewer became tiresome.

I hope he gets it sorted out because a lot of new brewers find his stuff really accessible.

Havent watched him for a year or so but used to enjoy his laid back content.. had a few early brewing tips from him.

Sometimes he'd knock a kit together and be drinking it 6 days later so didnt always inspire to be the greatest example sometimes but lol I enjoyed his content and style.

Big Clive just did a video talking about another channel jpdylon that got taken down for no apparent reason. It was a channel that fixed old tvs and hi-fi, nothing dodgy and got the same reasons - severe violations and all that gunk.

Big Clive just did a video talking about another channel jpdylon that got taken down for no apparent reason. It was a channel that fixed old tvs and hi-fi, nothing dodgy and got the same reasons - severe violations and all that gunk.
Aye watched it last night and certainly echoed the channel a few times hoping someone from YouTube maybe listening.

Back