Quantcast

Craig tube suspended

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Brew_DD2

Mint Choc Chipster
Reaction score
I feel bad for him, but if he's not backed up his stuff he's mental.

I used to really enjoy his videos but the constant being on the defensive about being a kit brewer became tiresome.

I hope he gets it sorted out because a lot of new brewers find his stuff really accessible.

Covrich

Sith Acolyte
Reaction score
Havent watched him for a year or so but used to enjoy his laid back content.. had a few early brewing tips from him.

Sometimes he'd knock a kit together and be drinking it 6 days later so didnt always inspire to be the greatest example sometimes but lol I enjoyed his content and style.

Banbeer

Living La Vida Loca
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like he's back hahahahahahahaha let's see how long youtube take to give him issues.
I see what you mean after watching the clip, looks like he's trying to sneak in the back entrance (ooooh matron)

Drunkula

Landlord.
Reaction score
Big Clive just did a video talking about another channel jpdylon that got taken down for no apparent reason. It was a channel that fixed old tvs and hi-fi, nothing dodgy and got the same reasons - severe violations and all that gunk.

Gerryjo

I used to be a landlord
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Big Clive just did a video talking about another channel jpdylon that got taken down for no apparent reason. It was a channel that fixed old tvs and hi-fi, nothing dodgy and got the same reasons - severe violations and all that gunk.
Aye watched it last night and certainly echoed the channel a few times hoping someone from YouTube maybe listening.

Latest posts