Cream Porcelain Pull hand Pull Real Ale Pump's (Hunting Scene) Help Please

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,
Back on the radar again,
Grim Reaper had a shot at me again, but you know me....he got told to get knotted LOLthumb.
Anyhoo, as you know my brain isnt tood so maybe anyone can shed some light on my two hand pumps.
and no good at being a detective or interweb goings on lol.
I was going to refurb them, but due to moving soon i may have to sell them.
A ideal refurb protect.
Reet nuff of my waffle here the pics (pic heavey)
Any info would be apreciated,,,,,even from Clint...coz i just know he'll have some funny crack waiting (love you m8 lol)
7fyQF4O.jpg

jsX9vof.jpg

qeTymBt.jpg

8QOWSMa.jpg

E3OFcW6.jpg

poaAeOw.jpg

Hope all well with you all?
Lataz
Bri

Thx so much 😊
Aye seems like yous don’t hear from for weeks months and up pop up the old codger from Newcastle!!
immune system is worse that a fart in a thunderstorm, all we heard on the tv the symptoms of the virus...”don’t panick rmannering!” Lol had more lye in I’m the hospital I know every one by first names.
Anyhoo, back out new, our lass is sick as a fish buying p Jays slippers etc for me so she’s has a suit case already done lol.

memories slowly coming back on them hand pumps from a pub in Cornwall, but I don’t if my bad head to blame or the beer for my forgetfulness.
Was going to refurb them but thinking that’ll be a mint project to somebody.
Both handles work but not setup to try, if you know I mean.
Love the clip thingy.
Thinks it’s ceramic?
right rest time.
Keep safe all.
Bri

Attachments

• C5468CEA-FE1C-4BAC-96BD-50B5002471D4.jpeg
    C5468CEA-FE1C-4BAC-96BD-50B5002471D4.jpeg
    37.1 KB · Views: 48
Was looking for one of these for a while. Waited long enough and one came along, now these.

😂🙄
Hallow you crazy bloke!
His it going m8?
Still humming n harring weather I refurb or not??
Wouldn’t care my polishing kit is away at my mates, making it easy for the brass to get come up a treat.
and of course test them (service kit)
I’d kick myself if our new home we move into got a man cave lol.
Gumtree n evilbay would have to be pick up, unless I parcel them and our lass takes them to the POst office...TBH a chew on!
Hmmmm ??
Anyways I’ll look at options.
ALB
Bri

I would have thought the big chains are snapping up all those wonderfull old hand pumps for their pub referbs.
In the same manner as real slate roofing is going to London mews houses.

Back