Curry...!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can take no credit for this but would like to pass on the info...
YouTube...
Misty Ricardo...and follow!
I mix bits from recipes to get where I want it and add as much heat as you like. Makes "British Indian restaurant" style curries. A bit of messing about to get set up but nothing you can't find at a decent supermarket or Asian store.
This is tandoori chicken Madras..View attachment 19136
Ohhhh man that looks good - going to have to look that up

IMG_20200808_210102.jpg

All prepared...revisit on the vindaloo...last week wasn't hot enough...extra hot chilli powder and more fresh green chillies...lamb Bbq'ing..

I’ve never made it but Welsh Lamb curry could be good. Goat is supposed to be like Mutton but I’ve never had Mutton. I will get it out of the freezer and have a go.

That looks amazing clint, shame you are so far away, would be knocking on your door with a fist full of beer and an empty plate!!

Goat is superb virtually fat free, my friend who owns a small holding used to breed boer goats for meat.Quite expensive but well worth the cost imo.Can make some awesome curried goat.
Boer goat meat is exceptional. Most goat meat seems to come from dairy herds which I support entirely but the meat from the Boer goats is a big step up in quality.

Halal butchers shops are the best place for goat, goats liver is really good too. While I do like the meat, goats seem to be made up of more bones than flesh.

Foxy, i have had some amazing cuts from boer goat, belive me they are so far from all bone.
I personally have never bought goat meat from shops so cant comment on the cuts that are sold.But farm fresh 10 out of 10 from me.

IMG_20200815_190247.jpg

Vindaloo again...revised recipe..2 tablespoons of Kashmiri chilli and two teaspoon of extra hot chilli powder..lamb marinaded for two days in hot green chillies,garlic,ginger, tandoori massala and yogurt. More vinegar added and a load of fresh garlic at the end...it's very tasty...and a bit warm!!

View attachment 31061
Vindaloo again...revised recipe..2 tablespoons of Kashmiri chilli and two teaspoon of extra hot chilli powder..lamb marinaded for two days in hot green chillies,garlic,ginger, tandoori massala and yogurt. More vinegar added and a load of fresh garlic at the end...it's very tasty...and a bit warm!!
I hope there's no after burn!

Back