• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Custom made hand pull & fridge - free (collection only)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitefury

Reaction score
I need to clear out some of my husband's home brew stuff. He adapted a fridge and made the pumps for his home brew. Temperature control unit and the 2 metal cannisters included, I'm not sure how much gas is left in the CO2 bottle. Collection only from Barnsley

Attachments

• IMG-20211014-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20211014-WA0003.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG-20211014-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20211014-WA0002.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG-20211014-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20211014-WA0001.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG-20211014-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20211014-WA0000.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 152
Very kind of you to give that away for free, even 2nd hand there must be well over £100 worth of kit there. I'm sure you'll find someone to take it for you.

I'm so sorry for your loss, I'm sure someone will get a lot of pleasure from that set up, looks very comprehensive. Such a kind gesture from you and your husband, I'll raise a pint to you both tonight.

Hi nitefury,

I'd be interested but don't think I'd feel right about just taking it. Perhaps, if you had a favourite charity I could make a donation to that if that worked for you?

Also, excellent choice of name, my sons are very into those films

R

Hi nitefury,

I'd be interested but don't think I'd feel right about just taking it. Perhaps, if you had a favourite charity I could make a donation to that if that worked for you?

Also, excellent choice of name, my sons are very into those films

R
Someone's already contacted me, but if they decide they don't want it I'll let you know. Nitefury was Andy's callsign for Airsoft and also his email address etc. My step daughter reliably informs me that I am therefore a lightfury, must admit though I fell asleep in the second film and never got round to watching the 3rd!

Someone's already contacted me, but if they decide they don't want it I'll let you know. Nitefury was Andy's callsign for Airsoft and also his email address etc. My step daughter reliably informs me that I am therefore a lightfury, must admit though I fell asleep in the second film and never got round to watching the 3rd!
But if you live off junction 36 of the M1 that's gonna make collecting it a lot easier (I'm in great Houghton)

But if you live off junction 36 of the M1 that's gonna make collecting it a lot easier (I'm in great Houghton)

I'm not far away from you at all, just in Sheffield. Let me know how it goes if the other person planning to collect can't make it I can pop over whenever suits you.

Regarding the Dragons films, I must admit to letting them wash over me as the kids watch them but I was always a little confused as to how the male and female dragons that 'pair' are apparently different species but decided that wasn't a rabbit hole worth going down.

Latest posts

Back