Custom wort chillers

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelper

Old Salt
Reaction score
I ordered an alcohol hydrometer from a retailer unknown to me. It arrived broken. I emailed the seller and the Managing Director replied immediately offering to replace it. I asked for it to be better packaged and within minutes he had photographed the addressed box! Really excellent service. Hoping to buy something else from them, I looked at their other items so they could put the hydrometer in with something else and recoup a little. They build wort chillers. They will build to your spec which could be handy if your kettle is very deep. My own chiller won't fit in my all-in-one so I have to chill my wort in an FV.

Anyway, I can recommend this company for their customer service!

1589374865803.png

Last edited:
They're a new startup company, launched in January. It's good to have a supplier starting up, with so many others closing down.

I ordered an alcohol hydrometer from a retailer unknown to me. It arrived broken. I emailed the seller and the Managing Director replied immediately offering to replace it. I asked for it to be better packaged and within minutes he had photographed the addressed box! Really excellent service. Hoping to buy something else from them, I looked at their other items so they could put the hydrometer in with something else and recoup a little. They build wort chillers. They will build to your spec which could be handy if your kettle is very deep. My own chiller won't fit in my all-in-one so I have to chill my wort in an FV.

Anyway, I can recommend this company for their customer service!

View attachment 25846
Thanks for the recommendation! :)

Awesome stuff. I ordered a wort chiller last month. It arrived very quickly and was great quality. More than happy with the service I received!

They're also doing corny kegs and I'll be looking into one of those in the future.

Awesome stuff. I ordered a wort chiller last month. It arrived very quickly and was great quality. More than happy with the service I received!

They're also doing corny kegs and I'll be looking into one of those in the future.
Fantastic news! 🍺🍺

I looked at the reconditioned kegs on their website but they didn't have the dimensions on so I went on the online chat and asked the question and within a few seconds they come back and gave me the height and width, very impressed although not the size I needed but great service. Keep it up guys.thumb

You having problems with your website, KegThat? Never works for me, just instantly freezes.

You having problems with your website, KegThat? Never works for me, just instantly freezes.
Not that I’m aware of 🤔what products would you like and I can send an order via email. Perhaps you are using work internet or something like that? Have you tried on mobile data? Let me know 👍

Not that I’m aware of 🤔what products would you like and I can send an order via email. Perhaps you are using work internet or something like that? Have you tried on mobile data? Let me know 👍

It worked on my phone, just wanted a quick browse as I hadn't heard of you before :)

Not sure why it didn't like my wifi.

Latest posts

Back