Cut short 30min boil

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread locked while the mods discuss this and the other 30 minute thread.

As mentioned above we have discussed both threads and this is now open again with 27 posts removed can we keep it civil, thanks.

Last edited:
Nothing more to say. Should have been stopped when the abuse got really bad.

Yet again dammed if we do and damned if we don't, instead of getting into a 27 post argument why didn't you (as we have requested several times) use the report button as soon as it kicked off then it could have been nipped in the bud, the mod team don't spend all day and night looking through every thread to see if some people have got into a huge argument we have better things to do, sending the report would have alerted us sooner that's is why its there.

Last edited:
Most of posts weren’t aimed at me so I didn’t report it. I tried to support those people being attacked by a few. At least it’s been stopped but you have to suspect the intentions of those abusers.

Most of posts weren’t aimed at me so I didn’t report it.

That simply is not true you and tassie locked horns over several posts those posts are still visible to the mod team so we know exactly what was posted and by who.

The report button is not there for the people involved in an argument anyone can report anyone elses posts could i ask people again to do that in future.

I have locked this thread again as i have a feeling it is going to turn into another debate about how the moderators and admins handled it which has already been discussed above.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back