Cyclist v Mr Angry

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ye the end was funny but I still feel for the motorist cos I hate cyclists. Thinking he's clever cos he's got the guys number, but what do folk use to identify errant cyclists? "Well you can't miss him he looks a right **** in these skintight yellow lycra pants and he's got this funny back to front helmet on. And shades". And ye, like caravans they hog the centre of the road and hold everyone else up unnecessarily. Ought to think himself lucky he didn't get flattened, whether by the car or the irate driver.

I agree the end was hilarious, this is exactly why no one likes cyclists.:D

Ye the end was funny but I still feel for the motorist cos I hate cyclists. Thinking he's clever cos he's got the guys number, but what do folk use to identify errant cyclists? "Well you can't miss him he looks a right **** in these skintight yellow lycra pants and he's got this funny back to front helmet on. And shades". And ye, like caravans they hog the centre of the road and hold everyone else up unnecessarily. Ought to think himself lucky he didn't get flattened, whether by the car or the irate driver.

I find cyclists riding two abreast annoying but in this case i have to agree with the cyclist not only was there little room for the car to overtake him (see still below) he was going way too fast so am not surprised he gave the car driver a gob full, i do not think he should have chased the car as he had the evidence to show the police having said that the cyclist got the last laugh.

rrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg

There are considerate road users, and there are a-holes. The mode of transport they occupy is irrelevant.

Spot on, being a truck driver in the lakes means I have to think about cyclists constantly as most of the roads are narrow and twisty, you have to give them space however annoying you may find them unfortunately I see too many impatient car drivers doing the same as the guy in the video and its only through luck no one has been killed up here compared to London where its a fairly regular occurrence.

Last edited:
I cycle to work and back using busy roads and cycle paths, and other cyclists pee me off more than drivers. Red lights mean nowt to cyclists, and the amount of slow cyclist who choose the main by-pass in Gateshead instead of the cycle path which runs adjacent is ridiculous. Having said that, I don't care what method of transport someone uses, no need to be a tit

Dutto would be typing a 1000 word essay on the subject we're he here. :laugh8:

I assume the cyclist never got the police involved as he had the last laugh I think the car driver is lucky he didn't.

For me, nobody had the last laugh.
There are no laughs here.
I honestly cannot understand why our society is heading towards splitting between factions (Anything! Cyclists v Motorists, Brexit V Remain, Climate change, you name it). We have to find common ground between people, even if they are of different political or religious beliefs.
Goading people into behaving badly is easy, but ultimately it destroys our commonality - and therefore risks the future of our society

The gobshite ended up on the deck with no violence from the cyclist so the cyclist got the last laugh, I hope Mr angry gave the next cyclist a little more room.

I honestly cannot understand why our society is heading towards splitting between factions (Anything! Cyclists v Motorists, Brexit V Remain, Climate change, you name it). We have to find common ground between people, even if they are of different political or religious beliefs.
Goading people into behaving badly is easy, but ultimately it destroys our commonality - and therefore risks the future of our society

There's nothing wrong with a good punch-up, nothing at all.

Haha that's made my morning so much brighter. There's nothing better than seeing a fluent gobsh!t£ face plant the tarmac. If he can't even jog in a straight line, god only knows what his driving is like...sesh:laugh8:

Oh yeah?
What's the matter Lagerboy? Afraid you might taste something?

To quote a well-known brand of underhopped dishwater from a "fiercely independent", but completely sold out brewery.

Driver is a knob, for careless driving, cyclist is a knob for antagonising him, driver is bigger knob for taking bait.

The cyclist seemed to follow the car easily, so he was capable of adequate speed and the car driver was impatient. The driver had no self control and will likely have more altercations. I hope he doesn't get stabbed by some thug though.

Latest posts

Back