D & D accident.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MEB

Landlord.
Reaction score
I got sent an email from an old friend in Uk today that has the most graphic pic's of a fatal D&D accident i've ever seen. The accident happened in the interior Parana brasil(wherever that is?) and two guys have had their heads removed by hitting a truck. It is fairly extreme but if anyone would like me to mail it to them then PM me with your email and i will forward it. It will make you think before you ever attempt to drink and drive. If you know someone who does then this may well stop them.

I don't know if this is a spoof but if it is it's incredibly good.

for a second there i thought this was a post about Dungeons & Dragons :rofl:

We were on a amtrak train from Chicago to a suburb called Cicero on July 4th.
A girl came wondering into the carriage and she was spattered from head to toe in blood and was in a total state of shock.
The train stopped at the Cicero staion and we got off.

We later found out that a group of drunk students were on the train, and a bloke had stuck his head out of the window and he had been decapitated by a sign :shock:

****!

ok if we're gunna talk about tragic stuff like that.. when i live in coventry and commuted on the local train to b'ham new st... the train was late... but worse, nothing else was coming.

about an hour of waiting and the station manager informed us there had be a suicide. so we were quite shocked... but ill prepared for the train coming to the station with blood splats all over the nose.

i nearly threw up :sick:

A T said:
Well the other day i got a paper cut on my thumb and almost needed a plaster :cry:

Jeez AT, more info than was required there, i feel all quesy :sick: :lol:

Back