Daily Email.

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Administrator
Reaction score
I received this message earlier could members let us know if they are still getting them, thanks.

Hello chippy

Has the forum stopped sending the daily email with a brief on new forum posts? Or is it a setting I need to change?

I have had a look but cant find the option to enable again.

The mail is very useful as it reminds me to log in and take a look around.

Thanks in advance

An Ankoù

Landlord.
Reaction score
I get this every day:
Yesterday's Forum Activity (from The HomeBrew Forum)

I don't see any way of turning it on or off in preferences or alert preferences.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Administrator
Reaction score
You can turn site mailings off in your profile settings I have suggested the member looks at his.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Administrator
Reaction score
Todays - Yesterday's Forum Activity (from The HomeBrew Forum) email has arrived so they are still working here.

Angie

Administrator.
Administrator
Reaction score
The email for the Daily summary has no controls in the member profile. That will not work.
You can only unsubscribe and it stays that way. BUT, if you will log out and wait about 20 or 30 seconds before logging in, there will be a pop up that asks you to subscribe so you could re-subscribe there.

Also, in a few weeks the forum will have some updates and in it there should be a place in Preferences for turning the daily summary email on or off and able to turn back on.

Hazelwood Brewery

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This might be my fault :confused.:

I turned off email notifications because I’m being plagued with them - maybe I have the master switch :laugh8:

Banbeer

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Paul Roberts, if you click on your avatar(top right) and then preferences you will see a few options to receive that sort of thing, maybe it has been unticked? mine is.

Paul Roberts

Reaction score
Just did daily email is still ticked .. I've even checked my spam filter incase it's slipped into there

Hazelwood Brewery

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since the platform upgrade I had a couple of settings not doing what they should. I changed those settings and back, saved, logged out and back in and all is now good. Worth a try?

Angie

Administrator.
Administrator
Reaction score
We had some issues with the mail server, so resetting your watched alerts, and email preferences and save again can not hurt and may help.