Dark Farm Mini Keg and C02 dispenser - 15% Discount

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just heads up this offer will be ending on 31st January 2019.

Don't miss out! Savings of up to 25% when ordering with the our founder membership

https://www.darkfarm.co.uk/the-homebrew-forum/

Just ready for my first pint from my Christmas present to myself.

img-20190114-wa0006-jpeg.17368

Attachments

• IMG-20190114-WA0006.jpeg
    IMG-20190114-WA0006.jpeg
    19.8 KB · Views: 673
Last edited by a moderator:
I realise this might be a bit cheeky, but can the 15% off code be used alongside the free ice jacket for the 6 nations promotion? Would be pleased if you could send the code. Thanks.

What weight of hops do you get in the cans on your website? Couldn't see it mentioned, but maybe I just missed it!

I realise this might be a bit cheeky, but can the 15% off code be used alongside the free ice jacket for the 6 nations promotion? Would be pleased if you could send the code. Thanks.

What weight of hops do you get in the cans on your website? Couldn't see it mentioned, but maybe I just missed it!

You code as has been sent via PM

Hi Gareth

Is it possible to set one of these up lying down in the fridge and still use the tap, or do they have to be stood up to pour?

Also, which bits are at 25% off as opposed to 15?

I clicked the mailing list link from the hbf page, but it doesn't seem to have done anything?

Last edited:
Hi Gareth

Is it possible to set one of these up lying down in the fridge and still use the tap, or do they have to be stood up to pour?

Also, which bits are at 25% off as opposed to 15?

I clicked the mailing list link from the hbf page, but it doesn't seem to have done anything?

Hi,

It's highly recommended to use vertically as the system uses an internal beer line. You can see all dimensions here.

https://www.darkfarm.co.uk/2018/07/11/5l-10l-mini-keg-size-and-dimensions/

The code we give you gets you 15% off at check out, you will need to sign up to our membership to get the further 10%

Items on offer are:

https://www.darkfarm.co.uk/the-homebrew-forum/

Hope this helps

Does anyone have any pictures of how they've set these up in a fridge / freezer (either 5l or 10l kegs)? Interested to get an idea of different dispense methods with these.

We are now in our final week. If you haven't had you 15% off code you have only 7 days to get it! Simply PM me :)

Happy brewing!

OK people this is your last call for the 15% discount on the Dark Farm Mini keg.

Happy brewing!
Got 2 of the 5l for Xmas with tap and co2 assembly- just brewed last sat so looking forward to trying these. Yet to test but seem good quality!!! Thanks

I filled my Dark farm keg for the first time on Saturday and it worked a treat. The flow control tap worked well when things got a bit lively and once I had it dialled in correctly it poured like a dream.
As a thought do you think it would be possible to connect a standard pub bottle up to the keg so that I can just use the mini cartridges for dispensing beer ?
Cheers

Latest posts

Back