Dark Farm Shop Mini Keg and C02 dispenser - 15% Discount

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gareth Davies

Reaction score
Hi,

With the nights drawing in and the Christmas looming whats better than to start stock piling your homebrew to get your through the festive season.

So to help we are relaunching the HBF 15% off discount for ALL forum members. The 15% discount will only be available on ALL our keg and tap combos and for a limited time only. Sale items not included.

darkfarm.co.uk
darkfarm.co.uk/5l-mini-keg-beer-dispenser/
darkfarm.co.uk/10l-mini-keg-beer-dispenser/

If you you want to receive the discount all you that to do is message me via HBF.

Don't forget if you want additional kegs or taps or a custom setup email me your wish list and we'll get back to you with a price.

Happy brewing!

Gareth

Hi Gareth, very keen on this if the promo code is still running? Thanks

Hi,

With the nights drawing in and the Christmas looming whats better than to start stock piling your homebrew to get your through the festive season.

So to help we are relaunching the HBF 15% off discount for ALL forum members. The 15% discount will only be available on ALL our keg and tap combos and for a limited time only. Sale items not included.

darkfarm.co.uk

If you you want to receive the discount all you that to do is message me via HBF.

Don't forget if you want additional kegs or taps or a custom setup email me your wish list and we'll get back to you with a price.

Happy brewing!

Gareth
Hi,

darkfarm.co.uk

Happy brewing!

Gareth
hi I’m interested in the 5L mini keg with premium disconnects. Do you have a discount code please

cheers Adam
Hi,

darkfarm.co.uk

Happy brewing!

Gareth

I’m interested in the 5l mini with premium disconnects. Is there a discount code for that one please ?

hi I’m interested in the 5L mini keg with premium disconnects. Do you have a discount code please

cheers Adam

I’m interested in the 5l mini with premium disconnects. Is there a discount code for that one please ?

Adam, i have sent you a message with your discount code.

Thanks for my code also Gareth, now ordered really is a great discount and price. Herd lots of good things about these so looking forward to being able to take a couple of brews round with me over the christmas period.

Many thanks to Gareth for being awesomely patient and answering my multitude of questions and queries today. My discounted order has now also been placed 😊

Hi,

darkfarm.co.uk

Happy brewing!

Gareth
Gareth. Please could you provide me with the discount code. Also could you provide me with the dimensions of your 10l kegs.

Thanks. Mike.

Ordered Friday lunchtime and 2 kegs and attachments turned up free delivery yesterday (Sunday) nicely packaged. Great service.

Back