Dark Rock Brewing

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fligiert

Reaction score
Hi
I just wish to know yours opinion about that shop.
Usually i been buying kits by ebay.
Is that shop has a good staff? I'm asking because I'm about to order 3 kits, and i don't want to waste money.
cheers

Looks like a decent shop. Haven't used them myself but the reviews on Google are good.

Just had these two delivered, the Punk IPA has 400g of hops with it, can’t wait
Also comes with beer enhancer? And finings

Attachments

• ABA4C458-63FB-4ABC-9186-F43912D4B4C2.jpeg
    ABA4C458-63FB-4ABC-9186-F43912D4B4C2.jpeg
    30.4 KB · Views: 175
  • CAEEB082-E28D-4591-855E-720B1620A5CD.jpeg
    CAEEB082-E28D-4591-855E-720B1620A5CD.jpeg
    30.5 KB · Views: 209
Just had these two delivered, the Punk IPA has 400g of hops with it, can’t wait
Also comes with beer enhancer? And finings
Looks awesome. I'd love to shop there, but I'm not paying £19 delivery :-(

You must live in an area where there is a £12.50 surcharge added to the £6.95 normal postage rate.
Having said that, £6.95 is still a bit steep for normal delivery charges.

I shop mainly at Brew2Bottle and there kits are slightly cheaper and they only charge £3.50 for mainland delivery.

This shop is my second nearest HBS so really encouraging to see such favourable comments from members living further afield!

Ok, I’ve just ordered the Tribute To Punk and the Kolsch
if anyone is interested let me know and I will tell you if they are worth buying
Id definately be interested to hear a commentry on the Punk as ive also toyed with the idea to purchase. Did you go full or half grain kit?
Im a tad tight fisted as well so need encouragement 😂
Ah...seems i repeat repeat myself. 😂😂

I bought the full grain kit
I purchased the Kolsch, the Punk Kit
4kg of Lager malt
10 x the beer enhancer sachets
I tub of cleaner
£70 with free delivery so not the cheapest but sometimes money isn’t everything and I’ve been desperate for a decent Punk IPA clone since the original has been watered down.
I brewed the Kolsch yesterday so will update in a few weeks

I have brewed 6 or 7 of their part grain kits now, every one of them have been superb and dont last very long in the keg before they are gone.

By far my favourite one is the bosses boss, it has nearly 400g of hops included.I have two more of the part grain kits left to brew before my brewzilla arrives and on to all grain.

I have brewed 6 or 7 of their part grain kits now, every one of them have been superb and dont last very long in the keg before they are gone.

By far my favourite one is the bosses boss, it has nearly 400g of hops included.I have two more of the part grain kits left to brew before my brewzilla arrives and on to all grain.
Once kegged how long does the beer last? And kegs... are they the pressure barrel things? Sorry. New boy. 😂😨

Stainless steel corny kegs, im sure beer would last for months in them.It never stays in there long enough to find out, when friends are calling round!!

Latest posts

Back