Darts!!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a dart board a few weeks ago. Absolutely terrible at it. Just completely inconsistent. Don't know where the best place to look for tips to get better is?

You need to drink about 30 pints,grow a moustache and get a dart shirt. Oh,and catchy name like the crafty something or other.
And drink another 20 pints.
Just think of what you could have won..

Darts (arrows) should be an Olympic sport, it could replace boxing which should be banned.

Merry Christmas....

I used to play in my locals pub team I wasn't the best but won my fair share, I wonder if they still play.

This lass is a breath of fresh air and its a master stroke letting her play against the men lots of women will be encouraged to take up darts and that has to be a good thing for the sport.

Nope. I liked the pop group though.
Doowap,doowap...cool,cool kitty...
Missed them completely back in the day but knew Bob Fish who died earlier this year of cancer. Played with him more than a few times in the Plash, Llanfallteg folk sesh. Actually more true to say he played with me as I tended to shut up and listen when he was doing one of his songs.
DSCN0054.JPG

That's Bob on the left at the back.

Latest posts

Back