Deathrow Sandwich

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd have an American tradition, The Rueben!, Marbled Rye, stacks of Pastrami (as only they can!) Sauerkraut, with, I think it's 1000 island sauce and great big pickle.....Yum! I was eating those most days, never got bored of them....

Roast pork, with apple sauce, stuffing dripping and crackling. made it to first choice because i ain't had one since I was last in Edinburgh. normally corned beef base would win.

Maybe I have been too modest with the cheese sandwich and should think about branching out a bit. Admittedly there are a few excellent suggestions so I'll possibly reconsider.

Maybe I have been too modest with the cheese sandwich and should think about branching out a bit. Admittedly there are a few excellent suggestions so I'll possibly reconsider.

I was thinking the same with my early bid of ham and mustard.

Last edited:
Tiger bread baton, real butter, scrambled egg, fried bacon grill from a tin, Mexicana chilli cheese and Daddies brown sauce.

Christmas leftovers sandwiches are the best.

Turkey, honey mustard and clove roast ham, rare roast beef for the meats. Homemade stuffing (sage, onion, lemon zest, chestnuts, cranberry, and turkey giblets). Lettuce, gherkin, mayo, cranberry sauce, and jellified leftover gravy. Bread can vary, I've done this in an onion bagel before too. Oh and real butter of course.

I tried some of those Asda three chilli sausage....they are very tasty ....but I was cacking up by my back the next day....

I'd have an American tradition, The Rueben!, Marbled Rye, stacks of Pastrami (as only they can!) Sauerkraut, with, I think it's 1000 island sauce and great big pickle.....Yum! I was eating those most days, never got bored of them....

Same here! Also, something that'll make a ugly mess if I puke during the procedure.

Got to be sausage, bacon, black pudding(or haggis), mushrooms and cheese. Although, Wilfy that’s a good shout! Haven’t had pease pudding for ages.

Latest posts

Back