Delivery

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arcs

Landlord.
Reaction score
With love brewing having their service resume (save for extract cans) as normal. I do wonder when brew2bottle are gonna have their postal service back to normal. Last order took 8 days to reach me with it only just up the road from my home town. It's my 50th in a few weeks and I'd like some beer ready for it but with that delivery time, it's gonna be a tough stretch :c What experience are you guys having with it?

Anyone using DPD (Love Brewing being one of them) seems to turn stuff around in a few days. Just ordered 4 kits from them so if I remember I'll let you know when it arrives!

Past couple of orders I've placed have been with me in a couple of days, one was Get Er Brewed and the other was Malt Miller, both DPD, everyone is having a go at Royal Mail and Parcel force but I also got quick deliveries from them too, probably depends on where you live I suppose.

Anyone using DPD (Love Brewing being one of them) seems to turn stuff around in a few days. Just ordered 4 kits from them so if I remember I'll let you know when it arrives!
Arrived this morning. Can't get much better than that!

I just ordered on kit but I wanted more, all that I did want was sold out :c

Well I ordered some mangrove jacks lme and roasted stout on tuesday last week. It arrived this morning, so I can honestly say, atm. DPD are not that much better than royal mail. Looks like I am gonna have to go to Wilko to brew birthday beer - unless I can go and collect an order from Lovebrewing in my home town. Seems everything is against me having a nice 50th atm :c

Well I ordered some mangrove jacks lme and roasted stout on tuesday last week. It arrived this morning, so I can honestly say, atm. DPD are not that much better than royal mail. Looks like I am gonna have to go to Wilko to brew birthday beer - unless I can go and collect an order from Lovebrewing in my home town. Seems everything is against me having a nice 50th atm :c
Did you get an email from the vendor saying when the delivery was due? I ordered with MM last Friday and missed the 12 o'clock timeline so knew that it would be processed/sent next working day (today due to bank holiday). I had an email from them this morning advising that my parcel will be with me tomorrow with DPD and that's always been the case with DPD when I've had deliveries from them.

Royal mail is taking 3 weeks to get to me. Count yourself lucky

Did you get an email from the vendor saying when the delivery was due? I ordered with MM last Friday and missed the 12 o'clock timeline so knew that it would be processed/sent next working day (today due to bank holiday). I had an email from them this morning advising that my parcel will be with me tomorrow with DPD and that's always been the case with DPD when I've had deliveries from them.
Indeed I did but all I got was that they have it and it's on its way :c

Had 2 deliveries today one from MM that I mentioned in post #10, (2 working days) DPD, got an email from MM saying it was with the courier and then one this morning with a 1hr time slot. The other was from B2B and was 3 working days Royal Mail. Both outstanding service, thanks very much.

Last edited:
So, DPD from my home town in Liverpool 2 days from lovebrewing. DPD from brew2bottle, 8 days, what gives? :c

B2B only charge £2.95 delivery to the highlands, so I don't mind that they are slow. If I order mid week it can take seven days even before the crisis.

So, DPD from my home town in Liverpool 2 days from lovebrewing. DPD from brew2bottle, 8 days, what gives? :c
Depends on the place you buy from, some have more staff than others so can get it to the courier quicker (or process it quicker) once it's at the courier then it's down to them to deliver. In a nutshell process time can be slowing it down or the courier could be slowing it down, most companies will send you an email when it has been processed and with the courier. I ordered £150 of equipment for my kegerator project from BrewKegtap and he stated (yes a one man band) on the web page that it will take 3 days to process and then DPD next day delivery.

I received my brew2bottle order today having ordered in the early hours on weds/thursday, delivery
was only £ 2.95. It came via my local DPD guy although the text/email notification said it was being sent
via Virtual Distribution.
Either way very good service, same as last time I used them, especially since they're up north in Burnley
( an area which I know well,my wife's home town is Blackburn athumb.. ) and I'm down south.
No dextrose to be had but I picked up some swing tops for a song.

Latest posts

Back