DIESEL car scrappage

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In all seriousness, I'm amazed that the climate-change contingent haven't yet protested about the vast volumes of CO2 produced worlwide from fermented beverages. Maybe they should discuss this problem over a craft beer or two. They're gullible like that, y'know.

Brewing doesnt produce that much C02 to cause climate change, does it?

In all seriousness, I'm amazed that the climate-change contingent haven't yet protested about the vast volumes of CO2 produced worlwide from fermented beverages. Maybe they should discuss this problem over a craft beer or two. They're gullible like that, y'know.

Oh come on, think of all the lentil eaters. I know if the wife makes a Dal with lentil the gases that are produced must be toxic:lol::oops:

Just think world wide what it must be like

Oh come on, think of all the lentil eaters. I know if the wife makes a Dal with lentil the gases that are produced must be toxic:lol::oops:

Just think world wide what it must be like

Especially when your partner pulls up the blankets so that just your nose is left underneath the sheets; and then sleeps through the aftermath ... :thumb:

... whilst you are now wide-awake and wondering if it's time to call British Gas! :doh:

I call them "Green Meanies"! :thumb: :thumb:

Especially when your partner pulls up the blankets so that just your nose is left underneath the sheets; and then sleeps through the aftermath ... :thumb:

... whilst you are now wide-awake and wondering if it's time to call British Gas! :doh:

I call them "Green Meanies"! :thumb: :thumb:

I thought it was called a dutch oven?

I was thiking the pollution effect of home brew is the CO2 produced in brewing plus the methane produced by the drinkers. Homebrew gives me enough wind to power a turbine and then I could collect the gas and burn it to produce more electricity, like those farmers are starting to do to get even more money.

I was thiking the pollution effect of home brew is the CO2 produced in brewing plus the methane produced by the drinkers. Homebrew gives me enough wind to power a turbine and then I could collect the gas and burn it to produce more electricity, like those farmers are starting to do to get even more money.

I've never lit a fart in my life :lol:

I'm not starting now :nono:

Latest posts

Back