• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale Digiboil 35L and BIAB bits

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt_W

Reaction score
Hi all,

im selling my digiboil that I used for BIAB before I got my brewzilla plus some other bits that go with it.

It’s the 35l Digiboil
Robobrew neoprene jacket
Biab bag
Mash spoon
Helix coil

thought maybe £130 for the lot.
I’m based in Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Attachments

• 50AE4B17-CD8C-4B27-B60E-B993EF46611F.jpeg
    50AE4B17-CD8C-4B27-B60E-B993EF46611F.jpeg
    97.9 KB · Views: 85
  • B1627512-FAE3-480E-A421-615BDD1E51E7.jpeg
    B1627512-FAE3-480E-A421-615BDD1E51E7.jpeg
    84.4 KB · Views: 88
I’ll have to get elsewhere but Parcelforce is in excess of £20.

Dimensions are roughly 80x40x40cm
Weight just under 8kg.

Parcel2go (via Hermes) is under £10.

Is this all I need to start BIAB brewing? I am tempted to change my set-up a bit as I am beginning to worry that my hoppy beers are all starting to taste a bit samey. The fact I am using DME could be a contributing factor.

Hi Matt - if you can put me on the reserve list to buy please..Would be driving from Essex to Nottingham on Sunday and returning Monday so could swing by to collect with cash if that suits you

Can see you've had interest from other members so don't want to tread on any toes so let me know in due course

Parcel2go (via Hermes) is under £10.

Is this all I need to start BIAB brewing? I am tempted to change my set-up a bit as I am beginning to worry that my hoppy beers are all starting to taste a bit samey. The fact I am using DME could be a contributing factor.

When I looked there were restrictions on the size of the parcel you can drop off with Hermes.

well you’ll need grains, hops and yeast but yes you can do it all with that.

Your other consideration would be how to chill it. Personally I “NO CHILL” because I don’t like wasting water and also I’m lazy.

When I looked there were restrictions on the size of the parcel you can drop off with Hermes.

well you’ll need grains, hops and yeast but yes you can do it all with that.

Your other consideration would be how to chill it. Personally I “NO CHILL” because I don’t like wasting water and also I’m lazy.
How long would you say is a typical brewday on this system? I have time constraints and if it's a long process, I will probably pass and let @HockleyPete take it.
Thanks

How long would you say is a typical brewday on this system? I have time constraints and if it's a long process, I will probably pass and let @HockleyPete take it.
Thanks

It’s a bit difficult to say as it depends one what you’re brewing.

You can get away with 30mim mash, no sparge, 30min boil. Have a look at Brulosophys short and shoddy series.

If you wanted to do a quick brew day and make a simple pale ale it might look like this.

Heat water to mash temp, weigh our grains, hops, salts etc - 30mins
Mash in - 10 mins
Mash - 60 mins
Sparge/rinse grain while water heats to boiling - 30mins
Boil - 30mins
Hop stand - 10mins
Transfer to “no Chill” container - 10mins
Clean up - 30 mins

on YouTube fasthomebrew does the biab method with a tea urn.

M

Yeah, fook it, I'll take the plunge. My current brewing method is beginning to get on my ****. Did you have any joy sourcing a reasonable courier?

Yeah, fook it, I'll take the plunge. My current brewing method is beginning to get on my ****. Did you have any joy sourcing a reasonable courier?
I didn’t get chance but need to fire up the laptop and do my timesheet so will take a look shortly.

Back