Disappearing thread?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

venkman100

Reaction score
Now a post of mine has vanished. I may be wrong but I can find no trace.
It was regarding poor service from an online business. One where customers have had issues in the past, and I am now having similar problems. The content of my post was truthful. I have no reason to be otherwise. I was not disrespectful in anyway. I just stated the facts and my opinion. Seems like someone does not mind forum users having similar problems...

As there is already a lengthy thread (which you originally posted in) about keg kingdom why do you assume we would censor members views and let them have the same problems you have?

You originally posted it in the keg kingdom thread and I answered saying the last post before yours was posted in May so he may have got his act together this morning I found you had made a new thread saying exactly the same so as you had already posted in the original KK thread I deleted it I then found you had deleted the original in the keg kingdom thread, feel free to post it again in the original KK thread there is no need to start a new one. :thumba:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back