Discount at get er brewed

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Ozzy

Reaction score
Do I need to be a paid member to get the discount,if not,who do I contact to access the code?

thegrantickle

Regular.
Reaction score
There is no discount for get er brewed. Best discount is for crossmyloof 10% off with 'give me 10 tom'

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
We do have some discount codes but they have been here a while so may not work -

Agentgonzo

Reaction score
Slightly off topic, but does anyone know what the deal is with the Irish companies like get er brewed these days with respect to import duties and bre*it?

I had assumed that given they are in Ireland and shipping to the mainland UK, we probably would have to pay import duties, but the last order I put in arrived like in the good old days of the common market (no import duty). Was this just luck, or is there a threshold etc?

Gerryjo

Still brewing though never get much time....
Reaction score
Slightly off topic, but does anyone know what the deal is with the Irish companies like get er brewed these days with respect to import duties and bre*it?

I had assumed that given they are in Ireland and shipping to the mainland UK, we probably would have to pay import duties, but the last order I put in arrived like in the good old days of the common market (no import duty). Was this just luck, or is there a threshold etc?
They are a Northern Irish company which is still part of the UK so no duty to be paid to the mainland.

Latest posts