Discount at get er brewed

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Do I need to be a paid member to get the discount,if not,who do I contact to access the code?

There is no discount for get er brewed. Best discount is for crossmyloof 10% off with 'give me 10 tom'

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know what the deal is with the Irish companies like get er brewed these days with respect to import duties and bre*it?

I had assumed that given they are in Ireland and shipping to the mainland UK, we probably would have to pay import duties, but the last order I put in arrived like in the good old days of the common market (no import duty). Was this just luck, or is there a threshold etc?

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know what the deal is with the Irish companies like get er brewed these days with respect to import duties and bre*it?

I had assumed that given they are in Ireland and shipping to the mainland UK, we probably would have to pay import duties, but the last order I put in arrived like in the good old days of the common market (no import duty). Was this just luck, or is there a threshold etc?
They are a Northern Irish company which is still part of the UK so no duty to be paid to the mainland.

Latest posts

Back